1. Curious Pastimes decision is final in all disputes
2. Curious Pastimes reserve the right to bar entry to any person from our events. Curious Pastimes is not obliged to give an explanation of such a decision.
3. Curious Pastimes reserve the right to alter any event rules/games rules without prior notice. In the event of such a decision Curious Pastimes will attempt to notify and instruct people as soon as it is feasibly possible.
4. At any Curious Pastimes event any person wishing to use a bow or crossbow will have to undertake a bow competency test before being allowed to do so.
5. All metal weapons are banned from Curious Pastimes events. Any camping knifes or similar must only be used in camping areas. Any metal weapon bought from a trader will be held by the trader until security is able to collect it. The weapon will be held by the Event Team until the end of the event. You will be given a receipt for the item in order to retrieve it at the end of the event.
6. Curious Pastimes will inform the relevant authorities if anybody is found doing anything illegal
7. Curious Pastimes reserve the right to eject, without compromise, anybody from the event who is deemed to be endangering themselves, others or property by their activities
8. Curious Pastimes cannot be held responsible for any damages or loss of property that may occur at a Curious Pastimes event.
9. No animals of any kind are permitted at a Curious Pastimes event without the specific permission of Curious Pastimes, The permission must be obtained in writing at least one week prior to the event
10. No radio transmitting or scanning equipment is allowed at Curious Pastimes Events
11. No firearms, replica firearms or air guns are allowed at Curious Pastimes Events, Curious Pastimes recognizes that some players utilize primitive firearm replicas for legitimate play purposes, and requests that persons wishing to do so check their suitability with Curious Pastimes prior to an event.
12. Cancellation will only be accepted a minimum of 30 days before an event, less £10.00 administration fee. After 30 days no refund will be offered.
13. At some events there will be an official Curious Pastimes film crew filming aspects of that event for promotional purposes. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you agree to be filmed and for your images to be used in any promotional material produced from these films. If you do not wish to be directly filmed or to appear in any promotional material please inform the event manager upon your arrival at the event.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.